Message from the Executive Director
Welcome to the new website of Family Service of Racine, where our mission is to enhance individuals and families. Take a moment to browse our website and learn about our staff and our services. Check back frequently, as we are constantly updating our site. For more than a century, FSR has been bringing strength to individuals and families in the Racine community. In 2012, we made a value driven decision to go back to the source of strength of FSR and eliminate all programming not related to mental wellness. Because you are now a part of the FSR “family,” I thought we should share our values, which guide our services:
- Quality Service to Society – We provide the highest quality of service to all members of the community.
- Efficacy – We maintain the qualitative measures to ensure the best outcomes to our stakeholders.
- Collaborative Efforts – We combine our core competencies with other service providers to respond to the changing needs of the community.
- Accountability – We are continuously analyzing outcomes to ensure the agency accomplishes its mission.
- Adaptability – We strive to remain current on best practice standards and identifying the needs of the constantly evolving family.
These are not just words on paper, but working principles which we believe to distinguish us from other nonprofits. On behalf of the Board of Directors and staff of Family Service of Racine, welcome to the FSR family!